During the day your pet will enjoy the outdoors (weather permitting ofcourse) with their own grassed yard, splash pool and water misting sprays – great for those hot summer days.
There is also ample shade from shade pergolas and trees. For those really hot summer days where it’s too uncomfortable to be outdoors, your dog can retreat to the cool of its own air-conditioned kennel. By night, the dogs will enjoy the tranquil music playing after their dinner, in the comfort of their air conditioned sleeping quarters.
To ensure your dog has a happy and safe stay with us, some requirements are compulsory.
1. We require your dog to be vaccinated with a C5 or above, at least 2weeks prior to your check-in date. The current Vaccination certificate from your Vet is to be produced as proof of vaccination.
2. All dogs must have had recent flea & worm treatment within a month of boarding. If your dog is found to have fleas or worms they will receive treatment at your cost.
3. You are welcome to provide your dog with any bedding,food or even a favorite toy, but please be sure it is OK that it might not be returned to you in the same condition.
4. Properly identify any & all items you bring for your dog with a label.
Help us to help your friend ! Please tell us …..
1. Is your dog child friendly?
2. Is your dog an escape artist?
3. Is your dog a fussy eater?
4. Does your dog need medication?
5. Does your dog have any injuries, past or present?
6. Is your dog afraid of anything? Storms/loud noises